Forumsee logo
Forumsee » Aviation » Technical and Maintenance » Read message
RSS: Subscribe to RSS

80% Boeing winds?

Tech Log - PPRuNe Forums - www.pprune.org
Folks,

Trying to get some info or at least some documentation on what exactly is Boeing 80% winds. What kind of information is used to colect that data and what is the other 20% comprised of.. Couldn't find anything online, so I would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction

Thanks in advance and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Andy


Read responses in pprune.org

Last videos:

In cockpit camera of P51 Miss Velmas emergency landing at LAST years Legends
In cockpit camera of P51 Miss Velmas emergency landing at LAST years Legends
Any clue as to what happened here?
Any clue as to what happened here?
2nd Viggen flying
2nd Viggen flying
Puma building Emley Moor (TV mast) v2!
Puma building Emley Moor (TV mast) v2!
Main source of helicopter noise
Main source of helicopter noise
R44 down in Brasil
R44 down in Brasil
Helicopter Television Ad
Helicopter Television Ad
Restored CAC Wirraway flies to Nhill
Restored CAC Wirraway flies to Nhill
Cars · 
Mobility · 
Hardware · 
Motorbikes · 
Travel · 
Boating · 
Aviation · 
production-backend
About Forumsee · Contact · Privacy policy · Request content removal
We use cookies for navigation analysis and personalized advertisement. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Accept  ·  Learn more